Monday, January 27, 2014

I have a Nestle beverage dispenser I received from Craigslist. Do I have a legal right to keep it? They insist I dont and want it back.

Question

I have a Nestle beverage dispenser I received from Craigslist. Do I have a legal right to keep it? They insist I dont and want it back.



Answer

Since you chose not to tell us how you got it or why they want it back, there is no way to answer you. (If you keep something that isn't yours you will either get sued or go to prison).



Answer

You leave us to guess how you received it and who "they" are, so how are we supposed to respond? Craigslist, the actual company, just sent you the item out of the blue?



Answer

Many, many more details are needed to even begin to answer your question.



No comments:

Post a Comment