Tuesday, March 31, 2015

someone that i do not know online is demanding a ransom because on an online video chat she recorded sexual content of my self and is demand...

Question

someone that i do not know online is demanding a ransom because on an online video chat she recorded sexual content of my self and is demanding that i pay her or she will post it online and send it to my friends how can i go about this without reporting it to the police i don't want this on my record at all for backgrounds when i am applying to jobs?



Answer

First, you should never discuss, or reveal in any way private matters on the internet because it stays with you forever. Next, this is a form of extortion. Are her demands in writing? If so, I would report it to the police department as extortion is a crime. Of course, you do not have to follow my advice.

Good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment