Thursday, March 26, 2015

This is my second marriage I dated my husband for 6 years and have been married for seven years. We were very happy for the first 3 years. I...

Question

This is my second marriage I dated my husband for 6 years and have been married for seven years. We were very happy for the first 3 years. I had a bad accident and was not able to work for 2 years. Every thing changed he resented the fact that Dr. Bills were high and I wasn't working. He could afford the Dr bills he's the owner of a large company. I still love him very much but im making myself sick over this he puts me down and I never know from day to day what kind of mood he will be in. He's hiding a hugh amount of money, food, water cloths etc. for the end times. My Dr. tells me he sounds paranoid but he refuses to get help. What am I entitled to in Michigan if I divorce him.



Answer

I am more than happy to discuss your situation in detail. Feel free to contact me for an overview of the divorce process. I need much more information in order to advise you on property settlement and spousal support issues.



Answer

Our Oakland County attorneys will be happy to meet with you. Generally speaking, you'd be entitled to half of whatever assets accumulated or appreciated during the past 6 years. You might be entitled to less or to more depending on the particulars of your case. If you want to meet, call our office at 1 866-766-5245. You can read more on the web site for our main office in Lansing:

www.MidMichiganDivorce.com



No comments:

Post a Comment