Saturday, June 21, 2014

what can I do to get my son back when I have no parental rights from a adoption

Question

what can I do to get my son back when I have no parental rights from a adoption



Answer

If a court has terminated your parental rights then you have no right to your son.

If you want to have any parental rights a court would have to add you to a court order. You would now be treated like any other stranger trying to have access to a child. You would need to talk to an attorney about your options.

It appears that you live in Harris County, if mom is willing to add you back as a conservator of the child, it could be done if all current conservators agreed to adding you. If they won't agree then you will have a tough time being giving parental rights.

Look on this website and on www.avvo.com for an attorney to help you.

Once he turns 18, he can contact you.

I hope this information has been helpful.

My website is www.familylaw4u.com



No comments:

Post a Comment