Friday, June 27, 2014

I am separated from my husband at the moment. He recently changed jobs and refused to put me on his Medical Insurance. Now I am uninsured. W...

Question

I am separated from my husband at the moment. He recently changed jobs and refused to put me on his Medical Insurance. Now I am uninsured. What rights do I have regarding this matter? Isn't he legally obligated to cover me until the divorce is final? We haven't even started preceedings yet.



Answer

Yes, he is required to keep you on the insurance until the court rules otherwise.

Use of a lawyer is recommended.

John Smitten, Esquire

Carey and Leisure

622 Bypass Drive, Suite 100

Clearwater, FL 33764

[email protected]/* */

ph: 727-799-3900

ph: 1-800-927-0400

fax: 727-490-4944

careyandleisure.com



No comments:

Post a Comment