Saturday, June 21, 2014

Free question for a corporate attorney:I am starting a LLC for a resale, jewelry and on-line pawn shop.The Illinois form I am filling out is...

Question

Free question for a corporate attorney:

I am starting a LLC for a resale, jewelry and on-line pawn shop.

The Illinois form I am filling out is the LLC-5.5. Line 5 asks for the purpose(s) for which the Limited Liability is organized. How do I clearly and concisely state my purpose?

Can you provide an example of what to write?



Answer

You are asking for specific legal advice. Attorneys can only offer general information to questions on a simple question and answer forum such as this. It would be irresponsible for an attorney to provide a specific advice without knowing more about the situation. Respectfully, based on the questions you have asked, I would suggest that it would be a very good idea for you to retain a business law attorney in your area.



No comments:

Post a Comment