Monday, November 24, 2014

My child father is upset because IAM fighting to take full custody of my daughter. We have restraining orders on each other. I found out tha...

Question

My child father is upset because IAM fighting to take full custody of my daughter. We have restraining orders on each other. I found out that he went to the police station and falsely accused me of violating his restraining order by following him and calling him which are lies. Now I have a warrant for my arrest. I don't have bail

Money or anything and I will like to know how to go about contacting someone on his false report he made and how the warrant can be removed without me getting arrested



Answer

In Bergen County there is usually some bail, often $10,000.00. Give me a call at 201/342/7933.



No comments:

Post a Comment