Thursday, March 12, 2015

hi I adopted my ex wifes daughter soon after we got married. I was pressured to do this. we divorced soon after, due to her cheating on me a...

Question

hi I adopted my ex wifes daughter soon after we got married. I was pressured to do this. we divorced soon after, due to her cheating on me and becoming pregnant with another mans child. I would like to sign my rights over to this child. how would I go about this?



Answer

First, realize that your "ex-wife's daughter" is now your daughter, too, and you have as much right to timeshare ("custody and visitation") as your ex-wife does. But a judge will probably allow her to be adopted as long as it will cause no psychological harm and as long as your ex is married to a man who will adopt in your place.



Answer

You cannot just walk away, the court will almost certainly deny your request, however if you want to try contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659



Answer

With consent of the parties and a court order.



No comments:

Post a Comment