Friday, March 20, 2015

I get a call for a free sample all I had to do is pay the shipping, then the rep tried to sell me other stuff so then i told him to cancel m...

Question

I get a call for a free sample all I had to do is pay the shipping, then the rep tried to sell me other stuff so then i told him to cancel my order. But since I gave them my card number they went ahead and sent me the stuff anyways. I left out of the country for a couple of months and I packages in my mail, and my withdrawn from my account from that company. What do I do?



Answer

Notify the credit card issuer that the charge is an unauthorized fraud. They must reverse the charges. The rules vary depending on what kind of card (debit or credit+Visa/MC/Amex/Discover) but you are not liable in excess of $50 for fraudulent charges.



No comments:

Post a Comment