Sunday, March 1, 2015

I have a consent order allowing 2 hours on wed and 2 on sat with my sons dad he has canceled Saturdays for ski trips and drinking and also f...

Question

I have a consent order allowing 2 hours on wed and 2 on sat with my sons dad he has canceled Saturdays for ski trips and drinking and also for side jobs which he doesn't claim so we do not receive money from this the order also states he is responsible for medical bills my son is autistic and I have credit collectors calling me for money his pediatrician denied him when he was sick unless I paid what dad owed and now his dentist will not schedule a cleaning without money. I do not make enough to pay these bills and I do not know what else to do



Answer

You really should run all this by the attorney that helped you out in the first place



No comments:

Post a Comment