Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I know of a father and biological daughter that got married and r now trying to have a baby or is already pregnant, what can I do? The daugh...

Question

I know of a father and biological daughter that got married and r now trying to have a baby or is already pregnant, what can I do? The daughter tells everyone that her mom sleep around on her father and that he is not her biological father but, she want take a blood test cause they cost a lot of money. But her birth certificate reads he is her father. See she was adopted when she was just a baby and the birth certificate that she has reads her adopted fathers name not the biological. That is how they got married. but the original birth certificate reads he is. What can I do if any thing?



Answer

What do you mean what can you do? How is it your business and how are you involved? If you think a crime has been committed, such as incest, contact local law enforcement.



No comments:

Post a Comment