Monday, April 27, 2015

I purchased a used 2005 Kia Sorrento from a local car dealer buy here pay here. They assured me the SUV was is great running condition and e...

Question

I purchased a used 2005 Kia Sorrento from a local car dealer buy here pay here. They assured me the SUV was is great running condition and even disregarded my question out a a burning smell. They assured me it was nothing. The very next day I had to contact them about a check engine light and a gas tank issue. I had the vehicle in my posset ion for 2 days and requested to trade for a different vehicle. They told me no and said my SUV would be ready in 2 days. My gas tank also imploded on day 4. I've been without my new used vehicle for 6 days and was informed today that the mechanic made a mistake and chipped a piston now requiring a new used engine to be installed. I've expressed my concern and requested a refund based on the extreme mistake the dealer mechanic made. The sales manager was incredibly rude and disrespectful on speaker phone with me having 3 witnesses to his demeaning comments to me and his refusal to allow me to talk to the owner of the company. I made a $1250 deposit and two $85 weekly car payments. I know there are laws to cover me in this deceiving situation from this dealer. What are my options?



Answer

There are laws to protect you in these situations. More facts are needed and a review of your purchase contract. I suggest you seek a consumer lawyer who handles auto fraud. Go to www.ConsumerLawyerHelp.com for assistance.



No comments:

Post a Comment