Saturday, January 4, 2014

After emailing my resume to a potential employer, I received text messages in response, instead of a call or email. The conversation started...

Question

After emailing my resume to a potential employer, I received text messages in response, instead of a call or email. The conversation started late, just before midnight, but was fairly normal at first. It quickly changed tone when I was asked my marital status, and told that boyfriends can sometimes pose a problem. I was also asked my age and then was told that the boss was going through a divorce, and asked if I was interested in older men. Last I was told I could interview at his house.

This situation was clearly full of unethical questions, but I don't know how to make a complaint, or where to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



Answer

Most likely start would be the person's ISP (aol...) as they do have terms of service.



Answer

How awful to have exerienced that. Please contact a qualified employment attorney. Many of us will provide complientary consultations.



No comments:

Post a Comment