Monday, May 26, 2014

I am the father with no legal custody of my son and I his mother has two twin babies under the age of two along with a two year old in her h...

Question

I am the father with no legal custody of my son and I his mother has two twin babies under the age of two along with a two year old in her house. She is also married to a man with mental health issues. He has verbally abused my son and physically restrained him on the ground. She punishes me when ever I take legal measures by threatening me to not see him any more.



Answer

To properly answer all your questions, we would like to offer you a free consultation. This can be done either over the phone or in-person.

If you would like to schedule a free consultation, please contact James Luna at 1-800-297-9191 or email [email protected]/* */

We look forward to hearing from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment