Saturday, May 24, 2014

I have a service company of 10 years with an equal partner (50/50). My partner says if I don't sell my half of company to him he will desolv...

Question

I have a service company of 10 years with an equal partner (50/50). My partner says if I don't sell my half of company to him he will desolve the company and start a new one with the support of our biggest client. Can he do that?



Answer

In general, the answer is no. You have not stated whether you have a partnership, LLC, corporation or proprietorship, or whether you have a written agreement. An owner can withdraw from the relationship, however that is different than dissolving the company.



Answer

Call me for a complimentary consultation. I can help you.

The Law Office of John Burton, PLLC

602/617/8516



No comments:

Post a Comment