Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ok i was arressted on charges of simple battery in GA, in pre trail they sent me to a diversionarry class i attended and completed, I am now...

Question

Ok i was arressted on charges of simple battery in GA, in pre trail they sent me to a diversionarry class i attended and completed, I am now back in my home state of CA trying to become an armed guard no depending on this it will determine if i can or not i am not even sure if i was charged or not i was released by signing my own bail and completed all required request.



Answer

You should probably contact the court in Georgia to see what's on your record. As you were put into a diversion program there should not be a conviction on your record, but I would hazard a guess that charges were filed and subsequently dismissed. The arrest isn't coming off of your record.



No comments:

Post a Comment