Thursday, March 12, 2015

I am on probation in North Carolina for larceny of a firearm possession of a stolen firearm. I was violated on 4/16/2014 for leaving the sat...

Question

I am on probation in North Carolina for larceny of a firearm possession of a stolen firearm. I was violated on 4/16/2014 for leaving the sate to work for 7 days and for missing an appointment, but the appointment I missed I called to reschedule twice and left a voicemail which was never returned by my officer. I have court on friday 4-25-2014. I have done nothing wrong while on probation I completed my community service and have paid 150.00 dollars of my 250.00 restitution which is due by September 2014. I have three letters of recommendation from my current boss, former boss, and also a current co-worker. Im just wanting to know if they're going to put me in jail or not because I really didnt do anything wrong or really didn't mean too.



Answer

Thank you for your inquiry. If you would like to speak with an attorney, please contact our office at (919) 829-3500. We look forward to hearing from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment