Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wife cheated and lied to the court about my earnings for the years saying that i made over 100k. even though i have proof to justify but my ...

Question

Wife cheated and lied to the court about my earnings for the years saying that i made over 100k. even though i have proof to justify but my child support is more than three quaters of my gross amount.

also my vehicle was taking by her and i was awarded it in the divorce.

my question is what are my right on all of this.

since i was awarded both vehicle and the house how do i go about getting my truck back and how do i get my childsupport lowered



Answer

Talk to a family law attorney in your county about lowering your child support.

You can go to the local policing agency regarding the vehicle with a certified copy of the final decree of divorce. I don't know if they will help you but it's the first thing I would try.

Keep the vehicle insured in case she has an accident in it.

Call an attorney on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment