Wednesday, April 22, 2015

good afternoon counselormy question is this my recently deceased grandmother left a living trust in the 168 page trust document its state's ...

Question

good afternoon counselor

my question is this my recently deceased grandmother left a living trust in the 168 page trust document its state's assets however the asset's are not listed we the beneficiaries have requested from the trustee and executive estate attorney a list of those unknown asset's and they refuse to respond after 2 week's the estate is Oregon we the beneficiaries are here in California

any information would be greatly appreciated

Sincerely

John Roney



Answer

If the estate is in OR, we CA lawyers cannot answer.



Answer

I agree with Mr. McCormick. You need to seek legal advice from Oregon attorneys.



Answer

I am a California attorney. You need to make sure you submit your question to an Oregon attorney here on LawGuru.



No comments:

Post a Comment