Friday, February 28, 2014

My child's father had drugs and guns within her reach and she was taken away. I am no longer with the father and haven't been for more than ...

Question

My child's father had drugs and guns within her reach and she was taken away. I am no longer with the father and haven't been for more than 2 yrs. The cps has taken drug screenings of me and I have passed them all. They told me I could get her back today but when I called, they told me that I couldn't get her back for a year. I need help. I am unemployed at the time and would like to know if there are any options for a woman in my current position. This is my friends email.



Answer

You need to find the money to hire an attorney to assist you.

You did not include your zip code so I cannot refer you to anyone.

Look on this website and on www.avvo.com for an attorney.



No comments:

Post a Comment