Friday, May 2, 2014

Currently paying child support for 16 year old who I have no basic rights or visitation with. The 16 year old is employed (and if necessary ...

Question

Currently paying child support for 16 year old who I have no basic rights or visitation with. The 16 year old is employed (and if necessary - child's mother has not reported income to DCF - should it be reported?) The mother does not include me in any decisions regarding the child or her well-being, and actually moved child out-of-state and did not discuss with me. It's also been almost a year since I've had visitation or a conversation with the child. Basically I continue paying support so my licenses will not be suspended. Do I have any course of action to stop child support payments at this time?



Answer

No. The issues you raise have no bearing on child support.



Answer

If you were in court- not DOR you should support this to the court by Motin and request the child be returned to Florida.



Answer

You have to pay support until the child emancipates at age 18. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659



No comments:

Post a Comment