Thursday, October 16, 2014

I'm a 53 year old male in Ventura county Ca. I'm riding my bicycle to convenience store at 11:00 pm I'm not on probation and sheriff stops m...

Question

I'm a 53 year old male in Ventura county Ca. I'm riding my bicycle to convenience store at 11:00 pm I'm not on probation and sheriff stops me for no reason I have lights on bicycle and starts in with the normal around here telling me I'm high and I'm not he wants to take my pulse basically wants to do every test in the books for him what are my rights even tho I'm not high I don't want to put up with his B.S what should I do.

This question I already asked lets change question to what if I was high on meth and not on probation what should I do can they make my give them urine sample and do all roadside test that they want. Like take pulse flashlight in eyes what's my rights thank you



Answer

If you are not high you should ask the question on a civil litigation page. If you were high the question is whether the officer had a reasonable suspicion that you violated the law and I do not have sufficient information to answer that question.



No comments:

Post a Comment