Friday, February 27, 2015

I received a letter saying I am a beneficiary but I'm not mentioned in the trust that came with the letter and that I should sign this lette...

Question

I received a letter saying I am a beneficiary but I'm not mentioned in the trust that came with the letter and that I should sign this letter to waive my rights to contest the trust. Why would I get a letter to sign away my rights to contest a trust if I'm not in fact already a beneficiary and entailed to an inheritance?



Answer

Advise you obtain the services of a probate/trust litigation attorney to represent you to and conduct an investigation as to whether you are entitled to benefits of a trust. The contents of the letter sounds suspicious as being potentially fruadulent request.



No comments:

Post a Comment