Thursday, February 6, 2014

Do I have the right to to met my child's fathers new girlfriend who lives with him?My son is always around her when he visits his father and...

Question

Do I have the right to to met my child's fathers new girlfriend who lives with him?My son is always around her when he visits his father and i was just wondering if i have any say in meeting her ?



Answer

Do you have a right? Nope. If you are nice and try and do it civilly because she is around your child they may not have any issues. Ask nice and see what happens. If this person breaks the law, you may have issues with custody or visitation other than that you won't enforce anything.



Answer

It is appropriate to be introduced to individuals living in the same household where your child is. If this issue cannot be resolved informally, consider a return to court and request mediation or co parenting counseling.



No comments:

Post a Comment