Sunday, February 1, 2015

I am a federal employee and I am trying to find an attorney to represent me. However, when I contacted a couple of attorneys I was told they...

Question

I am a federal employee and I am trying to find an attorney to represent me. However, when I contacted a couple of attorneys I was told they do not handle cases for federal employees. Is there a way to find an attorney for a federal employee? If so, how?



Answer

Can you state the facts of your case?



Answer

You might try the California Employment Lawyers Association's website, http://www.cela.org , and click on the "Find A Member" tab. You can search with the word "federal" and see who comes up. Its lawyers only represent employees.



Answer

You said nothing about what you think the 'case' is about. Feel free to send me a brief message about the basics of the situation to see if you have any grounds for a timely claim. I've been doing employee litigation for years, so if there is a case there, we can talk.



No comments:

Post a Comment