Thursday, March 12, 2015

I recently went to court and agreed with the other party on the record for standard visitation with my children, and now for the thanksgivin...

Question

I recently went to court and agreed with the other party on the record for standard visitation with my children, and now for the thanksgiving holiday I am going to pick them up and they are claiming my youngest two are in daycare and they don't get out until two more days... Is this right that I have to wait and also their attorney is telling me that she will file a complaint on me for picking them up early? Why? Can they do that? Why would I be able to see my children at the school... I believe that since we agreed to standard visitation on the record that they still went back to the school and have them a old one because they actually didn't sign a new one... Does saying it on the record in front of the judge not make this standard visitation valid. My case is in Texas?



Answer

Is there a court order establishing visitation? If so, then the terms of the order will control your visitation rights.



No comments:

Post a Comment