Saturday, April 25, 2015

I have been charged for chatting about sexual topics and desire to meet but not have sex with someone who claimed she is 17. (This happened ...

Question

I have been charged for chatting about sexual topics and desire to meet but not have sex with someone who claimed she is 17. (This happened in year 2002)

I deeply regret this, Though the chat- according to my ex lawyer-could have been conducted by a police officer (trap) over 12 years ago. When I reached the destination provided by the other party, I was surrounded by two police cars and taken to jail. I was released with a bond. I was jobless then and I received a job offer overseas and left the US before the court date. My passport was confiscated by US embassy in Saudi Arabia and I want to resolve my problem and retrieve my passport.. Other details could be provided upon request.

Thanks for contacting me by either email or phone.



Answer

We don't have your email or your phone.

This problem may be fixable.

You probably don't have "entrapment" available as a defense.



No comments:

Post a Comment