Sunday, January 19, 2014

Can the father of my child stop my taking my child out of the state with out his permission and he's threated me by not letting take her wit...

Question

Can the father of my child stop my taking my child out of the state with out his permission and he's threated me by not letting take her with me on that aviation unless I remove the Hilda support or else he's taking me to court..



Answer

A careful examination of your court order covering custody and visitation should be the basis upon which to answer this question. If your court order allows for trips and vacations then your ex would not be in a position to prevent the vacation if this travel is expressly permitted. If the court order is vague, you should return to court and get more precise court orders to avoid conflicts like this in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment