Sunday, June 1, 2014

I can not locate my husband to file for divorce, we have not been together for over 13 years. What can I do?

Question

I can not locate my husband to file for divorce, we have not been together for over 13 years. What can I do?



Answer

ANSWER:

File your Petition for Dissolution of Marriage and then obtain a Court Order allowing for the Petition and a Summons to be served on husband BY PUBLICATION, as allowed by the Oregon Rules of Civil Procedure. This involves publishing a Notice in the classified ads section of a newspaper of general circulation once a week for four consecutive weeks.

LAWRENCE D. GORIN

www.ldgorin.justia.net

Law Offices of L.D. Gorin

6700 S.W. 105th Ave., Suite 320

Beaverton, Oregon 97008

Telephone: 503.716.8756

E-mail: [email protected]/* */



No comments:

Post a Comment