Sunday, February 2, 2014

I purchased a dirt bike for my son at a bike dealership, there was no title. One of his acquaintances took it from my garage without my perm...

Question

I purchased a dirt bike for my son at a bike dealership, there was no title. One of his acquaintances took it from my garage without my permission and took it to his house, we have gone there on numerous occasions to get it back and the mother and son keep telling us that they do not have a key and the the father is not home, we can never get the father, it seems like they keep giving us the run around, I am getting a bad feeling about this, please tell me what to do to get the bike back if in fact it is even still there, or how do i get my money back or press charges against the boy who is a minor. Thank you so much



Answer

Call the police Department in the town where the bike was taken. Ask to speak to an on duty officer and tell them you want to report a theft. They will guide you from there.

How could bike dealership not have title? That sounds suspect to me right there.

Call me tomorrow afternoon of Thursday. Cell phone. 215-470-2608

Site. Www.saulhsegan.com.

Hope your New Year brings you better tidings!



No comments:

Post a Comment