Thursday, April 24, 2014

What is the best way to go about filing a request for investigation against a judge who refused to alllow me to respond to allegations made ...

Question

What is the best way to go about filing a request for investigation against a judge who refused to alllow me to respond to allegations made against me in a PPO/Restrain Only she & the Petitioner knew about his allegations. She asked me to confirm an alalegation he had made which I believe was violation of my right not to be treated differently & not to adlmit to anything tht could possibly incrimnate me in any type of hearing. Shedenied my motion to terminater the order, refused to allow me to file a PPO against my accuser & later denied my request for Reconsideration. She denied all of these maters on the same day 2/13/14 but did n't mail me a copy of the Reconsideration denial until 2/2/8/14. She showed a bias against all females that before her, also held us to a higher standard of proofs than she did the males, none of them had to give any proofs, The Prog.Dir. was loud, boisterous & disrespectful. I plan to file a request for an investigation. The Judge never bothered to come out of her chambers to deny my PPO & Reconsideration Request. When i asked the Prog.

dir. why I could not file a PPO against my complanant she said because she said so both she & the ct. officer got in my face. I became fearful for my well-beiing. Especially since they were acting like I was committing a crime by asking questions about my rights. I believe I was denied due process of law denied my constituional rights & discriminated against because of my race, age, gender & I was denied equal opportunity to defend against the vicious lies told by the petitioner. The judge said she didn't have time to listen to my defense she other people to see. She adjourned the ct. after only being on the bench about 45 min to an hour from around 9:30-9:45 until 10:30-1045 until after 2:00 p.m.. Your advice would be very helpful Ph. 734-744-7701



Answer

If you are still within the time period to appeal the judge's decisions, you should consider doing so. I have personally had a judge's decision in a PPO case reversed in the Michigan Court of Appeals. That judge refused to allow me to present an effective defense for my client. You can read more at:

www.AggressiveCriminalDefense.com



No comments:

Post a Comment