Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My husband I live in Ohio. Our daughter, her spouse grandchild live in Oregon. Our daughter spouse are separating she would like to ...

Question

My husband & I live in Ohio. Our daughter, her spouse & grandchild live in Oregon. Our daughter & spouse are separating & she would like to have our grandchild come & stay with us for a few weeks until things are taken care of. My daughter does not want to tell her spouse about this until a day or so before my husband gets out there to fly our grandchild here. Are there any legal ramifications of us having our grandchild come stay with us for a visit if her father objects. We have always had a very loving & respectful relationship with him, but it is a very emotional time for him right now.



Answer

To properly answer your question, we would like to provide you with a free consultation. Please contact James Luna at 1-800-297-9191 or email [email protected]/* */ to schedule your free consultation.

The consultation can be conducted over the telephone or in-person.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment