Friday, April 11, 2014

Please no one think I am delusional. I recently had a DNA test done through DCSS in Redwood City Ca. The test results cam back I am not the ...

Question

Please no one think I am delusional. I recently had a DNA test done through DCSS in Redwood City Ca. The test results cam back I am not the father. I have a court date scheduled in a month for visitation custody. I realize DNA is usually correct but the two kids look so much like me and I have suspicions with the lab used. Can I request another DNA from the Judge? Can some one tell me how to do this on my own? I am out of money now. The mother married another man and took the kids when they were 5. I was never married to the mother by the way. The kids are 13 and I raised them until they were 5 and supported them. I also sent money for the kids over the years and spoke to them regularly.

If they are not my kids, would or could I be established as the father. I have documents where the mother used my last name for the kids from when they were born until she took them.



Answer

There are some presumption statutes in play here . You need an attorney but there are las that may presume you are the father and they may be difficult to overcome here. Get an attorney



No comments:

Post a Comment